When you want to get right to the back of your cupboards, under your tables, and give extra levels of attention to any part of your property – book deep cleaning in Liverpool.
This service is great for a property which has been unoccupied for a while, and which is looking a bit neglected. It’s also suitable any time you need the highest possible levels of cleanliness; perfect before bringing your new baby into your home, or even simply as an initial session before starting a regular cleaning regime.
How You’ll Gain from Setting Up Spring Cleaning in Liverpool
Call Friendly Cleaners any time on 01516730058 or use our contact form to get your free, no-obligation quote for deep cleaning. You’re guaranteed the highest standards and flexibility:
- Arrange cleaning right through your home – Or ask your cleaners to focus on specific rooms or tasks
- Choose how many cleaners you’d like – when you’d like heavy furniture shifted to clean behind it, you’ll need two cleaners to do it safely
- Say how long you’d like your service for – The minimum time for one-off cleaning sessions is three hours, but your appointment can be longer
- Set the time and day for your appointment – This service is available seven days a week
- Say what you’d like included in your service – We’ll prepare a check list for your house cleaners to work through
- No need to be at your premises – Key collection and drop off can be arranged
- Get your team to use your usual cleaning products – Or arrange delivery of a detergents package before your service is due to start
How Your One Off Cleaning in Liverpool is Carefully Planned
One off cleaning in Liverpool generally focuses on routine housework done to exceptional standards, or on jobs that don’t need doing frequently.
Here’re a few examples of how you can use your service:
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Scrubbing and polishing tiles and grout
- Disinfecting your toilet and cleaning the outside and back of the bowl
- Polishing taps, using a de-scaling solution when necessary, and bringing back the shine
- Cleaning all basins, shower cubicles or baths, removing hair from drain-holes, and leaving everything dry
- Deep Cleaning Kitchens
- Cleaning all appliances inside and out
- Emptying utensil cupboards and drawers, cleaning the drawers themselves and everything in them, and putting everything back
- Cleaning behind fridges, freezers, ovens and other appliances, just so long as your cleaners can move them safely
- Cleaning drawer fronts, worktops and cupboard frontages, sides and edges
- General Tasks
- Dusting, vacuum cleaning, and removing spiders webs throughout your property
- Cleaning down skirting boards, doors, light switches and contact points
- Putting bedding through the laundry, preparing guest rooms and en-suites for use
Knowing You’ll Get Value for Money in Your Deep Cleaning
Your cleaners have been extensively trained before starting to provide deep cleaning services in Liverpool. They’re also subject to ongoing quality control supervision to make sure that they always provide the high standards of work you deserve. Everything is covered by full insurance in the case of accidental damage, and all Friendly Cleaners’ employees are reference vetted and instructed in their responsibility as keyholders.
So, you have nothing to worry about. Your team will come when you ask for them and work hard throughout your session to make sure as much as possible gets done in the time you’ve paid for.