It’s the last thing that has to be done before you can wave goodbye to your old place. Move out cleaning in Liverpool is also generally the last thing you want to be bothered with in the excitement of making a fresh start in a new home. So why not hand the job over, know it’ll be done right, and free up your time to focus on your future?
Move Out Cleaners in Liverpool Working to a Landlord-Approved Check List
Get your Liverpool move out cleaners from Friendly Cleaners and your work will be completed by a check-list prepared in association with landlords and letting agents.
- Everything that’s required of outgoing tenants by letting agents is itemised – Chores are ticked off as your work is completed
- This service is available seven days a week – Ask for a same-day or soonest-possible appointment when the job’s urgent
- Take advantage of a key collection and drop-off system – Your cleaners will complete the work in your absence
- Pay for the job, not the time it takes – Get a free quote based on the size of your property using our contact form or by calling 24/7 on 01516730058
- Move out cleaning is just one of the specialist services on offer in Liverpool – Use us for after builders cleaning too.
- Get a discounted rate when you combine certain services – Carpet cleaning is a popular add on to our move out cleaning
A Systematic Approach to End of Tenancy Cleaning in Liverpool
The check list we use for end of tenancy cleaning in Liverpool is equally useful for move in cleaning. Book this option when you don’t want to start life in your new home surrounded by grime left behind by the previous occupants. An empty property shows every speck of dirt, but it’s also easier to work through from top to bottom. And that’s exactly what your cleaners will do. Tasks completed include:
- Dusting and cobweb removal throughout the property, and all furniture is polished
- Vacuum cleaning of carpets or rugs and sweeping and mopping of hard floors
- Internal window, sill and frame cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning; including all cupboards, drawers and appliances inside and out, any rubbish is bagged for removal, and bins are left clean and sweet smelling
- Bathroom sanitising; toilets disinfected, tiles scrubbed, taps descaled, mirrors polished and basins, baths or shower cubicles left clean and dry
- All doors, skirting boards, light switches and electrical points wiped down
- Wall spot cleaning is available on request, providing the walls are of a suitable finish for this to be beneficial
Ask to see the complete list when you’d like to know exactly what your cleaners will do. And if there are any specific jobs you’d like added, just say when you make your booking.
Move Out Cleaning in Liverpool is a Complete Package
- The cleaners who deliver your Liverpool move out cleaning are reference vetted and trained before starting work.
- The service is covered by full insurance, and the Friendly Cleaners end of tenancy cleaning is with 72-hours guarantee
- The price you’ll be quoted for your work includes all equipment and detergents as well as the labour
- There’s no time limit – your cleaners will stay until they’ve completed everything on the check list