Get your weekends and evenings back. Have more time for your family, more time for your friends and more time for you. Book regular domestic cleaning in Liverpool to get a bit of your life back.
In the words of the most famous of Liverpudlians, “money can’t buy you love…” But it can buy you time to do the things you love, and that’s just what’s on offer with this service.
Residential Cleaning in Liverpool To Suit Your Needs
Arrange your Liverpool residential cleaning on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. More often if you want – it’s entirely up to you how often your cleaner comes. You’ll also get to choose what you’d like your domestic to do. It works like this:
- Get a free quote based on our hourly rates – Do it online via chat or our contact form, or give us a call any time on 01516730058
- Say how often you’d like your service – We’re very flexible, so even when you have a regular booking you’ll still have the option to amend it
- Take advantage of other Friendly Cleaners services – As a repeat customer you’ll be entitled to a discounted rate for some of our specialist work
- Book regular cleaners for your business too – Ask us about office cleaning in Liverpool
- Get your cleaner to use your preferred cleaning products – Or ask for a delivery of high grade, eco-friendly detergents
- Remember us for one off work too – Start life in a new home with move in cleaning or add in specialist oven or carpet cleaning whenever you need it
- Arrange key collection or key holding – You don’t need to be home for your cleaners to work
What to Expect From Your Domestic Cleaners in Liverpool
Once you set up your service you’ll generally get the same person at every visit. However, when your usual worker is away, replacement domestic cleaners will come – so your service is uninterrupted.
Your home cleaning will be performed using a rotational system. Some jobs will be done at every visit, others on an occasional basis. Over time your home will get progressively cleaner and cleaner.
It’s largely up to you to set your own priorities. Friendly Cleaners Liverpool train cleaners to a system and use some standardised checklists. These will be adapted to suit your needs when necessary.
Jobs generally completed at every visit include:
- Bathroom cleaning – Toilet disinfected, all bowls and basins, showers and baths cleaned and dried, the floor mopped, tiles wiped down
- Kitchen cleaning – Work surfaces, drawers, and appliances wiped down, sinks cleaned, floor mopped, bins emptied and cleaned
- Washing up, ironing or machine washable laundry – Can be included at your request
- Lounge and bedrooms – Hoovering, dusting, shaking out covers and pumping out cushions, bed making if requested, removing spiders webs
Rotational tasks include:
- Wiping down of skirting boards
- Internal window cleaning
- Emptying kitchen store cupboards, cleaning inside them and putting everything back
- Scrubbing and polishing tiles in bathrooms or sinks
Be Sure of Trustworthy and Experienced Residential Cleaners
Book your residential cleaning from Friendly Cleaners Liverpool to know that:
- Your cleaners are reference vetted before starting work – This includes CRB checking and ID verification so you can trust them with your home security
- All team members are trained before starting work – And complete their duties within a well-established quality control management framework
- Your service is delivered under comprehensive insurance – So you’re protected in the unlikely event of accidental damage