Preserve fabrics and make the most of your investment in quality furnishings. Choosing professional upholstery cleaning in Liverpool is the only way to get the most effective possible techniques, equipment and detergents for your furniture. A little money, well spent, could save you the hefty costs of replacing chairs and suites, or the embarrassment of having to live with unsightly stains.
The Best Approach to Cleaning a Leather Sofa
Cleaning a leather sofa is very different from treating linen, cotton or a synthetic fibre. Not to worry – the team at Friendly Cleaners Liverpool are extensively trained to assess every piece before starting work, and they’ll arrive equipped with everything needed for the most challenging of jobs. Get a free quote for your work any time on 01516730058 or tell us a bit about what you’re looking for by using our contact form. When you make your booking you can count on:
- The most appropriate cleaning technique being used on your furniture – Your cleaners will select hot water extraction, dry cleaning, or foam cleaning
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic solvents are used for all work – So cleaning your sofa doesn’t mean polluting your home with dangerous chemicals
- Appointments to suit your schedule – From early morning to late evening; weekends and Bank Holidays
- Treatments for all upholstered fabrics – Get your curtains cleaned alongside your chairs
- Possible discounts when you combine certain jobs – Consider mattress cleaning, or even getting upholstery cleaning alongside regular cleaning
- Transparent pricing – No hidden extras when the bill comes in, and there’s no deposit required to secure your booking
- Emergency and same day cleaning available – Just ask when you call
Bespoke Sofa Cleaning in Liverpool
Your sofa cleaning in Liverpool is bookable for your commercial and domestic premises. Upholstery cleaning in Liverpool always starts with an assessment of what’s needed, then proceeds through a series of steps:
- Your cleaner will test your fabric to determine the best cleaning method
- The most effective technique and suitable solvents or detergents are selected
- Stains are pre-treated to ensure the most even final result possible
- Leather sofa treatments include foam dry cleaning and the application of a rejuvenating conditioner to keep the leather soft and supple
- Stain protection or deodorising treatments are available on request, and where the fabric is suitable for these solutions
- Drying times will vary according to the method of cleaning selected – you’ll be advised on these by your cleaner
How Friendly Cleaners Liverpool Maintains High Standards
To make sure you get the results you’re expecting, Friendly Cleaners Liverpool pays attention to every aspect of your service:
Your cleaners: Are reference and ID vetted, and receive extensive training and certification before starting work. Everything is covered by full insurance, though we don’t anticipate that this will be something you need to call on.
Cleaning tools and equipment: Are modern and well-maintained. Both of these are essential to ensure that the cleaning offered is both effective and gentle on your delicate fabrics.
Solvents and detergents used: Are part of the Prochem range. These are professional grade solutions selected for their lack of toxicity and superior cleaning power.